5 Recipes To Celebrate Easter


Happy Easter!  :) I've been invited by Shirley of Shirley's Luxury Haven to place a menu tagging game for the Easter pary. Rule of the game is to suggest 5 - 10 recipes & upload the photos with their respective links. After that, I've to tag 10 bloggers to the same.


Here is my Easter Menu from my past recipes (Click on the Title to go to recipes):
Rum Cocktail (Beverages)

Prawn Salad with Avocado and Mango (Salad)

Tagliatelle in Green Pesto Sauce (Main course)

Checkerboard Chocolate Cake (Dessert)

Strawberry Ice Cream Roll (Dessert)

Here're the 10 people I'd like to invite for the Easter Party:

          1)Angel of Cook.Bake.Love
2)Abeer of Cakewhiz
     3)Elin of Elinluv's Corner
         4)Juliana of Simple Recipes
        5)Kristy of My Little Space
             6)Mardi of  eat.live.travel.write
              7)Swee San of The Sweet Spot
                                               8)Tigerfish of TECZCAPE-AN ESCAPE TO FOOD 
         9)Lindsey of The Tiny Skillet
   10)Xiaolu of 6 Bittersweets

Have fun and Happy Easter to all readers!