Strawberry Ice Cream Roll


Strawberry is one of my favourite fruits. As Korean strawberries are in season now and they are sweet and fragrant. I just can't stop myself to buy at least 2 punnets every time when I visited the supermarket. After making some strawberry sherbet few weeks ago, I decided to make strawberry ice cream roll this time.



  


Ice Cream Ingredients:
2 triangle mould (line with plastic sheet)
200g Strawberry (wash and blend to puree)
2 tubs Strawberry ice cream (500ml each)
1 can Strawberry filling
50g Sugar
12g Gelatine
1/2 - 1 tbsp Lemon juice
few drop of strawberry paste and rose pink coloring
170g Fresh Cream


Sponge Cake Ingredients:
Line 2 pcs ~ 13" square tray
4 Cold Eggs (70g each)
40g Ice water
130g Sugar
1/2 tbsp SP (cake stablizer)
130g All purpose flour (plain flour)
30g Corn flour
80g Corn oil or melted butter (to be added last)
a few drop of strawberry paste and rose pink coloring


Enjoy!

Labels: , ,