Polvorones (A Spanish Cookies)


Polvorones are traditional Spanish cookies that are served during festive occasions like Christmas. Their melt-in-your mouth texture makes them extremely popular. ~ Okashi sweet treats made with love
I am sending this to Aspiring Bakers #2 Christmas (Dec 2010) hosted by Passionate About Baking and Cookies & Cakes for Xmas hosted by My Culinary Creations



Ingredients:
110g Plain flour or Top flour
100g Butter
40g Icing (confectioner's) sugar
50g Ground almond

Method:


Do you like the cookie cutters that I'm using? Yes, this cookie cutters set was given to me by
Biren of Roti n Rice as a gift. I think this is the best time to use this cute cookie cutters for Christmas.
Thank you my friend, Biren :)

Dear Readers, Please hop over to Biren's blog to read her post of Reindeer Run 2010.
You'll definitely enjoy this fun and interesting post *-*




Labels: ,