A Surprise Gift From A Great Online Friend of Mine


Few weeks ago Biren of Roti n Rice told me that she will be sending something to me but will not tell me what it is. (hehee... another gift from a good friend) Since then I've been waiting anxiously....curiously.... for the package to arrive and finally I got the package this afternoon. I eagerly ripped the package and saw what was inside ....hahaa...just can't keep smiling because there are more than one gift in the package.


Look! one...two...three...four! and a sweet note from Biren.


Take a closer look (*.*) This is a Checkerboard Cake Pan set that can create cakes with an exciting multi-colored pattern~there is style in every slice! I have been wanting this cake pan for a long time...
Oh...Biren! ~you read my thoughts!

Next are recipe cards, cookie cutter set and cupcake stencils~ ~ these would definitely keep me happily busy in the kitchen.

I am so touched by Biren thoughtfulness and generosity.
A ((HUGE HUG)) and a BIG THANK YOU from me to you, Biren.



Labels: