This is an easy recipe, Apple Cinnamon cake with walnuts crumble topping. This cake is not only moist and soft, but the sweet smell of cinnamon lingered on in the house during the process of baking. I remember I baked 5 of this Apple Cinnamon Cake for the School Fun Fair and one of my dear blogger friends also loved this cake very much.
30g Plain flour
1/4 tsp Cinnamon powder
80g Walnuts ~ chop to pieces
10g Soft butter
Mix all topping ingredients together with your fingertips and put aside for later use.
220g Plain flour
1 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Baking soda
1 tsp Cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp Salt
2 Large Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla flavor
40g Whipping cream
2 Green apples ~ peeled and diced (not too small)
- Sift all the dry ingredients together.
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy then add in whipping cream, continue to beat till light.
- Then add in vanilla flavor and eggs one at a time.
- Scrape bowl and add the flour ingredients, mix well.
- Add in all chopped green apples and use a rubber spatula to fold well and pour into a 8"round lined cake tin.
- Lastly sprinkle the Crumble Topping on top of the apple mixture evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven 180C and bake at about 50 mins.
Labels: Baked Cakes