Remember I posted the NuNaturals products last September? This time around, Ron from NuNaturals is very generous and had sent me another package of NuNaturals Stevia products - including the Presweet Tagatose together with their new flavours.
NuNaturals have offered to FOUR of my readers a bottle of each of their new all-natural flavours:
- Chocolate NuStevia Liquid, Alcohol-Free, 2 oz. Bottle
- Lemon NuStevia Liquid, Alcohol-Free, 2 oz. Bottle
- Orange NuStevia Liquid, Alcohol-Free, 2 oz. Bottle
- Peppermint NuStevia Liquid, Alcohol-Free, 2 oz. Bottle
According to NuNaturals, Presweet Tagatose is gluten free and is safe for Type l and Type ll Diabetics because it's serving will not raise blood sugar levels. It is also 92% as sweet as sugar therefore a great substitute for refined sugar and a super benefit to those trying to minimize sugar on a weight loss program. You may like to read about NuNaturals products from here.
This is how to enter the NuNaturals giveaway:
- Leave a comment below telling us that you wish to try this NuNaturals Stevia products.
- If you have a Facebook account, all you have to do is 'LIKE' NuNaturals Facebook and Anncoo Journal on Facebook to get an extra entry.
- OR leave a comment below telling us that you wish to try this NuNaturals Stevia products.
- This NuNaturals Stevia Giveaway is open to all readers worldwide.
- Giveaway starts from today and ends next Friday, 18th January 2013.
- NuNaturals will be shipping the giveaway directly. Winners must provide a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes accepted).
- NuNaturals is also offering a 15% discount to all readers. Go to www.nunaturals.com to place NuNaturals Stevia products and enter code BLG0613 once you proceed to your order's checkout. This code will remain effective until June 30, 2013.
Thank you again NuNaturals for sending me their products to try. I've used their Presweet Tagatose and Vanilla Stevia to make a No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake for my diabetic friend. My friend was very surprised that this dessert looked and tasted no different from an ordinary cheesecake.
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
Line and grease a 8 inch springform cake pan
100g Marie biscuits, crushed
80g Melted butter
- Combine crushed biscuits crumbs and melted butter together in a mixing bowl. Press the biscuit crumbs onto the base of the prepared pan and chill in the refrigerator for later use.
2 tbsp Water
55g NuNaturals Presweet Tagatose
250g Cream Cheese
300g Tofu (pressed or momen tofu)
200ml Natural yoghurt/sour cream
2-3 drops NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia
1 tbsp Lemon juice and lemon zest from 1 lemon
115g NuNaturals Presweet Tagatose
2 tbsp Fresh milk
15g Gelatin powder soak with 50g water
4 1/2 tbsp Raspberry sauce
- Cook the Raspberry sauce first - Place frozen raspberry, water in a pot and sprinkle NuNatural Presweet Tagatose over it and bring to boil at medium heat. Use a fork to mash the raspberries when softened and stirring occasionally until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Strain the sauce through a fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds. Set aside for later use.
- Wrap tofu in cheesecloth and press out water from tofu by placing a heavy object on top for about 15 mins.
- Soak gelatine powder in water and leave aside for about 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, blend cream cheese, tofu, yogurt, fresh milk, NuNatural Presweet Tagatose and Vanilla Stevia till very smooth.
- Heat gelatin powder mixture in a double boiler till melted and add to cream cheese mixture and blend well.
- Divide cream cheese mixture into two portions, adding 4 1/2 tbsp raspberry sauce into one portion and blend well. Then pour raspberry cream cheese into prepared pan and put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes to semi set.
- Gently pour the plain cream cheese on top of the raspberry cream cheese and shake the pan a little then smoothen with a rubber spatula or a scraper. Add dots of raspberry sauce on the surface and use a chopstick to create heart shaped swirls.
- Chill cake in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- For perfect slices, cut cheesecake with a hot knife.
Labels: Cheese Cakes, Health Products, Review