Made this carrot soup during the Christmas holiday. This carrot soup is super easy to make and it's really delicious and flavourful. Very comfortable to have a bowl of this wonderful smooth and creamy hot soup especially during the rainy season or whenever the mood strikes you. Totally loved it!
Easy Carrot Soup
100g Potato or 1 small potato
100g Onion or 1 small onion
1 Bay leaf
1 1/2 tbsp Plain flour
1 litre Chicken or vegetable stock (Swanson chicken broth)
50ml Whipping cream (optional)
- Peel carrots, Onion, potato and chop them to pieces.
- Saute the vegetable with butter for few a minutes until aromatic and add about 1 1/2 tbsp plain flour, mix well,
- Add stock and bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer for about 20 minutes or until vegetable is very soft and leave to cool down a little.
- Remove bay leaf. Pour soup and vegetable in the liquidizer or food processor and blend them till smooth. Return pureed soup to pot and bring to boil.
- Add in whipping cream and stir well. Serve hot soup immediately.
Come and try your luck if you have not enter the Giveaway (here)
All are welcome :))