Almond Puff Rolls



Made these Almond Puff Rolls last week. Besides the flaky crust of the puff pastry,  I also loved the almond filling very much. I used frozen puff pastry as I was too lazy to make the pastry myself and moreover the almond spread was very quick to prepare. Really hope you'll try this recipe if you're an almond fan. It's so easy to make and delicious too,  not too sweet and fragrant with every bite. Also great to serve this at party.
Let me me share with you .... shhh this almond spread tasted like the one at Swissbake ... hehee





Almond Puff Rolls

    11-12 pcs Frozen puff pastry sheets (size about 4 x 4 inch) cut from 2-3 frozen puff pastry

     Filling - Almond Spread
     250g Almond meal/ground
     1/2 tsp Almond essence
     85g Icing sugar
     1/2 tsp Vanilla powder/extract
     1 tbsp Lemon juice
     1 Egg white
     4 tbsp Fresh milk




     Method:


Enjoy!

Labels: , ,