Christmas Snowball Cookies




Christmas is only 4 days away and I chose this Christmas Snowball Cookies or Almond Snow Balls recipe from my favourite book Oskashi ~ sweet treats made with love. Don't ask me how many recipes I've tried, I just love the easy and simple recipes in this book . I'm sure many of you have this book and love it very much too.
These Snowball Cookies or Almond Snowballs are very yummy with the almond fragrance that just melts in your mouth. You can let your kids to help you around and have fun.  You can roll the dough into small balls so that they be easily popped into your mouth. Hope everyone have a wonderful Christmas!


I'm submitting this post to:
Aspiring Bakers Event #14 - Creative Christmas (2011) hosted by Hankerie 
White Christmas Recipe Challenge organised by Very Good Recipes via Quay Po Cooks. 
Christmas Cookie Exchange-Linky Party organised by At Home with Rebecka


Almond Snowball Cookies
   
     Ingredients:
     150g Plain flour
     120g Butter, softened
     50g Icing sugar
     a pinch of salt
     1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
     50g Ground almonds

      Method:


Enjoy & Have a Merry Christmas!

Labels: , ,