Mini Tofu Chiffon Cake


I made this very light and fluffy Tofu Chiffon Cake last Friday and it was absolutely delicious! Instead of using the traditional chiffon tube pan, I switched to use cupcake liners and surprisingly, it came out great!! Look how pretty this mini chiffon cake with sprinkled of black sesame on it. I made a second batch again yesterday for my cousins and nieces to taste and I was so happy all of them gave this cake a Thumbs Up :D  I definitely think this healthy recipe is a keeper.



Here is the recipe tested and tasted by No-Frills Recipes,  Nasi Lemak Lover and The Kitchen 70's
(A) 4 Egg yolks (I used 70g egg)
      20g Caster sugar
      55ml  (55g) Corn/canola oil

(B) 110g Silken tofu, mashed finely (or blended finely)
       55ml (55g) Soymilk (sweetened but sugar reduced)

(C)  100g Superfine flour (I used plain flour - sifted twice)
        1/2 tbsp Black sesame seeds

(D)  4 Egg whites
        80g Caster sugar

Method:

Enjoy!


Labels: