Mother's Day is just around the corner - it's Sunday May 8. It's not too late to make something special for your Mum and why not try to make these pretty Heart Shaped Marshmallow Pops to surprise your Mum! These are so easy and fun, you can play it with your kids too :)
Happy Mother's Day to all Mums in the world :))
Have fun with Marshmallow Pops!
This isn't a recipe but with just a few simple steps to follow:
- Dip one third of a marshmallow in the melted chocolate and place marshmallow on a skewer, tap and rotate it against the side of the bowl, until the excess chocolate fall off..
- Place the marshmallow on the tray lined with foil and gently tap the marshmallow to let melted chocolate flows down a little and put it in the refrigerator to set for 5 minutes.
- Take out the marshmallows from refrigerator and dip it with another color of melted candy melts, again tap and rotate it against the side of the bowl until the excess falls off.
- Add sprinkles or small candies on marshmallow when the chocolate is still wet.
- Place marshmallows in a styrofoam block and return it to the refrigerator to set for about 5-8 minutes.
- You can refer to my Cake Pops for more details.
Labels: Aspiring Bakers, Cake Pops, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day