Non Bake Cheesecake with Green Apple Syrup


Do you think this cake is impressive? I think the simple lines help to make this cake stand out. I like the pastel green lines on the cake and can't stop admiring this no-bake cheesecake, rather than eating it even though it is very refreshing with the sweet and sour taste. I adapted this beautiful recipe Ribena Marble Cheesecake from HHB  but I used green apple syrup to replace Ribena as I seldom drink Ribena at home.



Here is the recipe (Thanks HHB for sharing)

Crust
150g Digestive biscuits, crushed
60g Butter


Filling
100ml Water
2 tbsp Gelatin
250g Cream cheese, soften at room temperature
75g Caster sugar (used icing sugar, sifted **add icing sugar to90g if you prefer a sweeter cake)
250g (1 cup) Natural yogurt (used Greek yogurt)
125g Green flavored Apple syrup (from PH)

Method:

Enjoy!

Labels: