Jumbo Size Yogurt Marble Cupcakes


My other hobby besides baking and cooking are collecting cake or jelly moulds and cookie cutters. I just can't stop buying every time when looking at pretty moulds or cute cutters. I was so happy to say YES! when Sarah-Jane of Silicone Moulds.Com emailed me saying she wanted to send me some of her silicone mould products.  Ta...da!! I received the package last week and these are the silicone moulds that Sarah-Jane to me. Sarah-Jane sent a Crown Muffin for baking huge size muffins or cupcakes, Sponge Finger mould, spatula, some pretty cases and her latest product Fancy Hearts Silicone mould. Please check on Sarah-Jane's blog and her products at SiliconeMoulds.Com for more information, you'll not regret enjoy reading  her interesting sites. 


The silicone moulds are so easy to store. Look how flexible the crown muffin mould it is, I can just fold the mould and stuff it in my measuring cup.

Grease the new mould when used for the first time. Place silicone mould on a baking tray before filling as support when placing in the oven. It is very easy to remove the muffins from the mould when still a little warm. Gently press the bottom while peeling back the mould and pull the sides away. The silicone mould is also very easy to clean, no scrapping...just wash it with soapy water and that is done.

I made a healthy  and soft cupcakes with plain yogurt and less sugar added. 

The size of my cupcake is real huge and the height is 2 3/4 inches high! Woo..hoo!!

Here is the recipe

180g Butter
85g Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
100ml Whipping cream
2 tsp Vanilla extract
4 Eggs
280g Plain flour (sift together with baking powder and baking soda)
1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Baking soda
120g Plain yogurt 
1 1/2 tbsp Valrhona cocoa powder, sifted 
1 tsp Chocolate paste

Method:


Enjoy!

more recipes coming up for the slicone moulds~stay tune!    



Labels: ,