I love to make No Bake Cheesecake because it is the easiest cake to handle when you don't have the time or energy to bake a traditional cake for Christmas. You can make this No Bake Cheesecake within an hour or even less and store it in the fridge 2-3 days in advance.
120g Biscuit crumbs (Marie or chocolate biscuits)
30g Ground hazelnut
130g Melted butter
Grease a 9" round spring-form cake tin.
Mix biscuit crumbs and ground hazelnut together, add in melted butter.
Use hand to mix biscuit crumbs mixture and form it to a dough.
Press biscuits crumbs mixture at the base of the cake tin. Put cake tin in fridge for later use.
375g Cream cheese (room temperature)
80g Icing sugar (sifted)
2 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
Lemon zest from one lemon
1 tbsp Chocolate paste
7 pcs Gelatin leaf
400g Fresh topping cream
- Whip up fresh topping cream till peak form (not too stiff) and put in fridge for later use.
- Soak gelatin leaf in cold water till soft (about 30 seconds) , lightly squeeze excess water and then transfer to a double boiler.
- In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, lemon zest and icing sugar till thick and smooth.
- Slowly add dissolved gelatin to cream cheese followed by lemon juice, mix well.
- Use hand whisk to mix the fresh whipped cream into the cream cheese, mix well.
- Divide cream cheese mixture into two portions (Ratio 6:4 = plain : chocolate). Add chocolate paste into another portion, mix well.
- Pour some of the plain cream cheese to the biscuit tin, spread evenly followed by half of the chocolate cream cheese.
- Then add plain cream cheese - remaining chocolate cream cheese - lastly plain cream cheese on top. (total 5 layers - plain-choc-plain-choc-plain)
- Using a pastry scraper to smooth the cheesecake surface evenly.
- Store cheese cake in refrigerator for at least 4 hours and decorate as desire.
- For using cake stencil ~ sprinkle snow powder over the cake then gently place cake stencil on top and sprinkle cocoa powder on the cake stencil with a sift ~ gently remove the cake stencil and you'll get the pretty design on your cake.
Only 3 days left to enter for the Christmas Giveaway
Come and try your luck if you have not enter yet
All are welcome :))
Labels: Cheese Cakes, Christmas Bakes