Blueberry Orange Muffins


I made it again to the Foodbuzz Daily Top 9 ~ :DD 

I am sure many of you have visited Food 4 Tots beautiful blog. LK is a nice lady and have always posted many simple and healthy recipes that I have bookmarked. Just last week LK posted this healthy recipe ~ Blueberry Orange Muffins and I immediately fell in love with it because this is a super easy recipe which you don't need the electrical mixer at all and I absolutely loved the blueberry orange combo. What you need are two large bowls and a hand whisk then mix the batter in a short time and I assure you will get a moist and tender delicious muffin after baked.
As I still have 2 punnets of frozen blueberries in my freezer, I quickly whipped this recipe on Saturday for my family and they loved these muffins very much, they even requested me to bake it again. Thank you LK for sharing this recipe :))




Here is the recipe (adapted from Food 4 Tots)
Please check on LK's blog for more details

(12 muffins)
250g Plain flour
3 tsp Baking powder
pinch of salt
120g Castor sugar
2 Large eggs (at room temperature)
4 tbsp Fresh orange juice
2 tsp Orange Zest
180ml Extra light olive oil/sunflower oil
1 tsp Vanilla extract
160g Greek yogurt or plain yogurt
125g Frozen bluerries (1 punnet)

Method:

I totally agree with LK ~ These muffins got their extra moisture from the blueberries and yogurt. They stayed soft and velvety even left overnight.
Enjoy Baking!

Blueberry Orange Muffins on Foodista

Labels: , , ,