Durian Agar Agar Mooncake

Yay! This is the first time I made the Foodbuzz Top 9 :))
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As durian is still in Season I would like to share this Durian Agar Agar Mooncake that I've made during the weekend. The method is exactly the same as the Lychee Agar Agar Mooncake that I made last year. Hope you will love it.



Printable recipe
Durian Filling Ingredients
350ml Water
100ml Full cream milk
100g Sugar
3 tsp Agar Agar powder
120g Durian flesh - blend fine
1/2 tsp Egg yellow color (the filling color that I made was too light because I only added 1/4 tsp egg yellow color)

Durian Skin Ingredients
1100ml Water
180g Sugar
18g Agar Agar powder
250g Durian flesh - blend fine
300ml Full cream milk

refer to the method of making Lychee Agar Agar Mooncake for more details



Durian Agar Agar Mooncake on Foodista

Labels: , ,